Once detailed planning consent is granted for any of the plans we put forward, we then begin a process of :
- Working with the planning authority – with the input of Parish Councils – to agree a set of conditions for how that work will be delivered
- Implementing a series of work packages which will deliver the consent we have applied for
Our commitment is to maximise the opportunities we provide for local firms to bid for work on the site. To do this we have developed a procurement approach, which:
- Provides a portal for local businesses to register interest in the project
- Advertises the packages of work available for current schemes
- Links to local construction networks and groups to keep people informed about the latest plans for the site
Find out more about the opportunities for businesses and individuals at Alconbury Weald.