As an opportunity to explain the Outline Application to be submitted over the Summer, the plans will set out the principles of developing the brownfield site into Alconbury Weald: home to an Enterprise Zone creating 8000 jobs, 700 acres of green space including planting over half a million trees, 5000 high quality low carbon homes, and investment in green energy and sustainable travel.
The events are at:
- Alconbury Memorial Hall 20 June, 2-10pm
- Abbots Ripton Village Hall 22 June, 2-9pm
- Little Stukeley Village Hall 26 June, 4-7pm
- Great Stukeley Village Hall 27 June, 2-10pm
- Huntingdonshire Regional College (as part of Unity in the Community) 14 July, 11am-3pm
The application has been developed after input from over 2500 people who came to the Design Enquiry. A 50 page Design Enquiry Report is available to download on the right or from the Urban&Civic office on 01480 413141.